Tacoma Sunroof?

Talked to fellow Prerunner owner a few days ago that had a factory installed
sunroof. What years were these available on Tacomas? Nothing is mentioned
in the current Tacoma catalog or the Toyota's website.
Reply to
Steve
When I searched the ivnetory on line last year searching for my beloved 2003 Tacoma, there were none with a factory sunroof. They seem to have went the way of the Limited Package as well.
Reply to
TacomaDude

Site Timeline Threads