Tailpipe Fuel Drips

Good Evening-

My question is in regards to gasoline that leaks and drips from a(Tacoma)tailpipe with clutch. Is it wrong or is it right?

I will be grateful for any general information that you can send.

-Oscar

Reply to
Walt

When the engine is cold, it is common for water vapor to condense inside the tail pipe, and drip out.

You should notice other cars in the morning that are still cold and are blowing out a very light vapor of white steam. The drips you are asking about are condensed vapors. It's the same thing. It is normal.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:30:41 -0500, "Walt" found these unused words floating about:

If you're sure that it is not condensate from the muffler system but actual fuel, then it is -=definitely=- WRONG!

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien