Temperature Gauge Sender

I have a '90 Toyota Truck with 4 cyl. and std. transmission. The temperature gauge hasn't worked in ages and I want to fix it. I'm thinking the problem is either the thermostat or the sender and wiring. I can't find the sender...that is, where the temperature is actually measured and sent to the gauge. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Reply to
David Glass

Reply sent. If you need more documentation, holler

Reply to
Oldphart