Towing with a Land Cruiser

I just bought a '95 Land Cruiser with the 4.5L I6 engine. When you see one of these things out driving, it usually has a hitch installed, but you rarely see anyone towing anything with one! Anyone here use one to tow a boat or trailer? How did it do? My guess after driving my LC for a couple weeks is that the brakes are excellent for trailering but you'd hate to have to pull anything heavy up over a mountain pass...

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

Bonny Lynn T