Just how gutless IS a '91 Land Cruiser?

... cause I want to buy a LC, and found a good deal on a low-miles '91. I have not driven one of the 4.0L ones; only the 4.5L ('93-'97) and it had plenty of power. I am not a power freak; adequate is fine with me. Is the 4.0L at least adequate? Will it, say, pull 70 mph up a mountain pass?

Or should I hold out for the bigger engine?

Thanks!

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired