floor mats

Hi Who Makes good floor mats for My brand new(yesterday)05 Tacoma 4x4 extracab

Thanks KGT

Reply to
kgt

Garys2

The OEM ones have holes that hook onto hooks in the carpest to heep them from sliding forward/around --- best to find ones that include that feature. Try one of the OEM online Toyota discounters --- they reduce price by 30% or so --- plus you'll get the right color.

Reply to
Wolfgang

It's really easy to find new OEM's on ebay.

Noel in the NorthWet

Reply to
Noel In The Great NorthWet

I bought a good set of genuine ones for my hilux they are like tray and collect all your shoe debris only bad thing is they are rubber and 4 weeks old and still smell of rubber. Joe

Reply to
Joe

You're not gonna believe this: Walmart. The heavy duty set have deep ridges and catch mud and dirt easily. Once you try 'em you'll never spend big bucks again.....

Reply to
Eye O. Newt

Would go with Husky liners, molded with edges that keep the snow and mud from getting everywhere else. Lots of places have them, use google/ebay to find best price. I've used them for years on my 4-runner and landcruiser and they continue to work well. I've got no financial interest either.

Reply to
Joe Schmoe

Actually, I looked at the rear mats for a Tundra 2XCab from Husky on Ebay and they were more expensive than locally after shipping!!! Snake

Reply to
Snake

Ouch! Always brings up the question of where to find good place to buy "accessories" like trivial stuff like floor mats etc., without paying through the nose for the stuff. Yeah, it goes to show you gotta shop around. Thanks snake.

J. Schmoe

Reply to
Joe Schmoe