Toyota Accessories Online?

Hello,

I have a '03 4runner and I'm looking to purchase a couple of accessories. Rather than get ripped off at a dealer I'd like to get a good deal online. Anyone have a good online source for genuine toyota accessories?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex Holmes

I got a set of used TRD alloy wheels for my 03 Tacoma off Ebay. New would have cost me $560+tax per wheel, I got an excellent used set for $850 shipped and customs paid in Canada from the US.

Also got TRD flares off Ebay. I think there's a site called

too.

Cheers

Reply to
Brad