Looking for Toyota Oxygen Sensor Toyota 4runner 93

I have a Toyota SR5 4, 2.4 Manual 4Runner and am looking for an Oxygen Sensor ... does anyone knows the best deal I can get ..

also adoea anyone know if it makes alots of differenc on gas mileage when the Oxygen Sensor is shot ...

thanks

Reply to
PriceToSell

I got one (NTK brand) for my '85/22RE from:

It might if the engine is running very rich w/o the proper sensor feedback.

Reply to
Roger Brown

Do a Google search for "Oxygen Sensor", or enter the part number. There are a lot of on line companies that sell the sensors.

Ride on Brewster

"PriceToSell" wrote in :

Reply to
Brewster