Need help finding a simple hub cover.

*Sigh* Today I put on the the rotors and reassembled the hub on my '88 Toyota 4WD. But as I was screwing in the last botl on the hub cover... *SNAP* goes a crack straight down the middle.

If you guys can help me find a cheap/and or sturdy replacement online (I heard they're universal. I'll go to my Toyota parts dealers as a final option-- they charge way too much).

Reply to
Shinnokxz

"Simple hub cover," "...universal?" Huh?

I am trying to understand WHAT it is that you need. What do you mean by "Hub cover"? "Crack straight down the middle," of WHAT?

Do you mean that you cracked the AISIN (manual) locking hub? If so, check out:

Or, do you have the Factory Automatic Hubs, and cracked one of those? If so, NOW is the time to convert to manual hubs! (preferably AISIN) See:

Try to be more specific! Good luck!

Reply to
Ms. Manners

Yeah, the first link you gave. The thing you can you lock the hubs with 'free' or 'locked'.

Thanks.

Ms. Manners wrote:

Reply to
Shinnokxz