tundra '05 vibration after brake pedal is released

I wondered if anyone has experienced the problem I'm currently having, when I release the brake pedal after stopping, there is thump,thump vibration I feel about 95% of the time.. It's more of a vibration than a sound and the brakes are working fine. I can't really describe it very well, but it almost feels like a rod with a weighted ball on the end being pulled against something by a spring. It thumps twice and then damps out. I'm going to be taking it into the dealer next week to have it checked out under warranty. However, I'm sure I'll get the no trouble found response. I should also mention that this has always done this, since I first got the truck with about 4K miles on it.

Reply to
Dean