Tundra 20" wheels

Greetings I found some wheels that I like. Specs are:

20 x 8.5 6x139 +19 mm offset Will they work on my 2003 Stepside Limited? Cheers
Reply to
BugsyBoner

upgrade your brakes, don't know about the wheels fitting...but you change the rolling resistance, you need better brakes. Mike

Reply to
Mike the Cop

should fit fine. just remember that the wheels need to have 108mm center bore, the tahoe and yukons have the same bolt pattern and similar offsets, but wont fit due to the center bore. what wheels are you planning on using anyways?

Reply to
stkd16z6

Reply to
BugsyBoner