ML430 - 7 spoke wheels

I was ordering a set of ML430 - 7 spoke wheels for my 2000 ML320 and Performance Products said the wheels would only work on 98's and 99's. This seems odd since the 5 spoke OEM wheels on my 99 and 2000's are intechangeable. Any idea why a 17 x 8.5 wheel, 5x112 that would work on a 98 and 99 ML320 would not work on 2000 and later?

Reply to
JMyers6670

I don't think MB changed any offset or center hub size... It is very unlike MB to do so.... so I believe they will fit with zero problem.

Reply to
Tiger

intechangeable.

AFAIK, the only issue with wheels on the ML is that ML430's have larger brake calipers and thus can;t use the smaller 16" rims from an ML320. In your case, you are using larger diameter rims on an ML320, so there should be no problems at all.

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill