Tundra Bedliner

Looking for a good home for the factory Toyota under-the-rail bedliner that I took out of my 2002 Tundra. Don't want to throw it away. I believe it will fit any Tundra S/B from 2000-2003. Nice shape. No damage. Free, unless you feel the need to buy me a large pepperoni pizza with onions, black olives and jalopeno peppers (and/or Michelob Light)! Located near Hopkins Airport in Cleveland, OH. Must pick up or arrange shipping.

Reply to
talaub