tundra door handles

does anyone know if you can install 2004 door handles on a 2001 truck?

Reply to
shane

Do you mean the 2004 Double Cab handles? Access cab remains unchanged... Double Cab handles would require MAJOR rework, as those doors are closer to Sequoia than Tundra in design.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Not sure which model, I thought they were on the extra cab. In any case, The handles I am interested in are the type you can overhand grab from the top and pull out and forward as opposed to pulling up from underneath.

Reply to
shane

Ya... that's the style from the Sequoia and Double Cab. You are talking MAJOR rework to make those fit. The doors won't simply bolt on.

It's not a weekend project unless you're Jesse James.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer