Door Handles

What do you guys do to polish the black door handles? I bought a used 2004 Dakota 4 door and the handles and the tailgate handle are partially faded. Is there something that will restore the deep back luster?

Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude

Mothers Back to Black

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

And then periodically apply a protectant with UV inhibitors to keep it black. I use 303 protectant on all my black trim, weatherstrips, door seals etc and they stay like new.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons