Door Handles

What do you guys do to polish the black door handles? I bought a used 2004 Dakota 4 door and the handles and the tailgate handle are partially faded.
Is there something that will restore the deep back luster?
Cecil

Mothers Back to Black

And then periodically apply a protectant with UV inhibitors to keep it black. I use 303 protectant on all my black trim, weatherstrips, door seals etc and they stay like new.
Mike