Weird idel on '88 Toyota 4x4 EFI.

Hey guys, I've noticed a weird problem with my idleing on my Toyota Truck. After it has warmed up, and it's in neatural, it starts to rev, then sort of die, then rev back up, and then sort of die, then rev back up.

It doesn't seem to affect accelleration or overall performance but it is annoying snd I'd like to diagnose it and fix it before something does happen. Someone suggested that it might be a sensor somewhere.

Reply to
Shinnokxz

Please guys

Reply to
Shinnokxz

Idle speed controller (ISC), throttle position sensor (TPS), or dirty throttle body affecting the TPS would be my guesses. Clean the throttle body first by removing it, then while it's off check the TPS for spec. You'll need a toyota repair manual on how to check the ISC

Reply to
Sharpton 2004