which bedliner?

Looking to get the spray in bed liner, any bodyhere seen one better than the other? "Rhino" "Linex" "Speedliner" or others?????

thanks

Reply to
Steve Grammer

I have the Line-X in a year old Tundra and have been most satisfied. GCS

Reply to
RESPITE95

I did a *Lot* of research on this not a month ago and came up with LineX as the only good option. Do some web crawling and do the research (look for high flow vs low flow, that was a selling point for me). I've already abused mine pretty good (I'm moving and taking a lot of crap to the dump lately) and while I can see some wear where I drug a 'fridge out the back, it looks like I'll sell the truck long before it needs any attention.

Brian

Reply to
Brian McCoy

Line-X is the ONLY way to go.

Been om my truck for 3 years and looks like brand new!

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

All the other replies are nonsense. Rhino is the only way to go!

Reply to
dg

Strongly concur with Brian! Had mine for a year and no signs of wear - blast it out with the hose when it's dirty and it's good as new!

- Bern

Reply to
BJ ANDERSON