Window hatch roll down 95 4Runner

I would like to install a window module on a 95 4Runner to roll down the hatch window via alarm and was curious if I can get the wires from the switch and not the motor which is in the tailgate. For obvious reasons, getting the wires at the switch in the center console would be easier to get to than in the tailgate. Anyone accomplished this???

Thanks!!

Reply to
Phong

I've heard of folks doing this, wiring diagram for the basic rear window relay system on my page:

Roger Brown