WTD: Opinions on Broken rear springs.....

I was checking my brakes and noticed that both rear leafs on my 85 4runner have 3 broken leafs on each side, I'm looking at lifting this truck but don't want to get too crazy yet as it's my daily driver for now. I have an 87 4x4 toy pickup I'm currently not using but, I think they are too saggy to use, I also have a 78 full size blazer that I'm wondering if the springs would work with the 4runner, Any suggestions would be appreciated, Or what type of springs I should look for Thanks in advance

Reply to
ToyRex

Which 3 leaves are broken? If the main leaf is still intact, then you can use most any spring of similar width (2-3/8") and suitable length to build up a new spring pack. The pickup leaves will work fine. Not sure on the Blazer springs, if they are the right size, go for it.

Reply to
Roger Brown