87 toyota pickup rear springs

I have a broken rear spring on 87 toyota 4X4 pickup. Thinking of going to a local salvage yard for a used set. Can anyone tell me what years are the same. Thanks Charles

Reply to
charles bridges

going

Did you break the base leaf? (the one with the eyelets in it). If not you can just get some new leafs at a spring shop.

Reply to
SnoMan

No, base leaf is not broken. I thought they would have to be bought as a set. I"ll check with a spring shop. Problem is the nearest one is about 55 miles away. Still may be better than a salvage yard. Thanks

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

charles bridges