Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1994 Toyota 4x4 develops miss after warm up
I recently installed a new/rebuilt long block into my 1994 Toyota 4x4 pickup. During the install I encountered a problem where I was getting a large amount of water in the oil pan. The problem was an...
6
6

Distributor question
Will the D.U.I. distributor fit an 85 Toyota 4x4 without modifying the power steering bracket? TIA for any info. Dave

2003 toyota hilux
I am fitting a workstation for a ministry in london and need the inside dimensions of a pick-up bed. I would imagine there are several models, 4x4 , crew cabs etc. any info would be appreciated....
1
1

Engine Overheating Followup
I seemed to have had my wrist slapped for cross-posting this and even doing it incorrectly. Anyway, thanks for the help with part 1 diagnosis of my 88 toyota pickup and would appreciate help with this...
32
32

1998 4-runner sr5
Hi, When I bought my vehicle the seller had accidently pushed the clock to the inside of the dash panel when he was cleaning it up for sale. I am unable to get the clock back through the opening. Does...
8
8

4 cylinder automatics last long?
Hi, I was looking for a used 4 cyclinder pickup 94+ or tacoma and was wondering how the automatics are on these trucks? The trucks in my price range seem to have 110k-160k miles on them, so I'm not...
3
3

2005 Tundra-Starting trouble
I have a 2005 Tundra Access Cab with just over 10,000 miles on it. I use good quality 87 Octane fuel, as the owner's manual states and take good care of it, all maintenance performed regularly, garage...
8
8

2001 Tundra Static Electricity
My truck has cloth seats and this winter it started making static electricity, never did it before this winter. Sometimes it's enough to scare me as well as aggravate this old man. :-0 I've been...
9
9

Reprogramming of keyless entry remote
Hi, I just bought a new 2006 Rav4. The manual states the the keyless entry remote (which is built into the key) can be reprogrammed to unlock ALL doors with one press of the button instead of having...
3
3

engine overheat and cold air: thermostat?
Yesterday coming home from work in -10 C, a 26 km drive, I was getting just cold air threw the heater. I was watching the temp guage all the way home and as I got near my home about 20 minutes in, the...
3
3

2003 4WD Highlander wheel info
When I get the tires replaced and balanced are the wheels hub centric or lug centric? Should I ask about the Ky (sp) adapter to get my quotient of dumb looks? What is the lug torque? Any other hints?...

1988 Pickup options
I've been googling a bit but I haven't found any real information - does anyone have a list of specifications for the 1988 Toyota pickup Xtracab (ie wheelbase, bed length/depth, etc), and the...
2
2

02 tundra roof leak
just bought the truck, washed it for the first time, now it has a leak in the roof. water comes in through the dome light, and down by the door pillar handles. any ideas? thanks phil
2
2

Shock replacement 101
I have a 98 4X4 V6 and I want to replace the shocks. It seems the shocks should be really easy to change, especially in the back. I haven't bought the shocks yet, but once I remove the old shocks,...
5
5

4runner v6 head gasket problems......???
I was thinkin of purchasing a 4runner v6 and I was wonder when and if Toyota re-engineered a the engine to fix the problems...??
2
2