Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Front 4WD Locking Hub Splines
I have a 93 4x4 4Runner SR5. I need to replace my front rotors very soon. I already have the replacement rotors, but I also want to change the ADD to Manual hubs. I seen two types and don't know which...

A/C condensate drain
Does anyone know how to clean the condensate drain on my 09 Tacoma? Last year it clogged and I got water on my feet. Worse than that it killed the resistor for the fan speed and I was left with only...
1
1

Toyota conquers Antarctic in jet-fueled Hilux pickups
From AB Jet-Fuelled Toyota Hilux Conquers The Antarctic - News 28/03/2012 ? Longest expedition in polar exploration history, covering over 70,000 km in four months ? Three Hilux set new world record,...

2003 Highlander - Heater Control Board questions - a REAL question
Hi all, recently had a thermostat replaced on my V6 which was stuck open. Wife went to pick it up and "service advisor" stated and noted on invoice to replace the Heater Control Board. Quoted $300 if...
1
1

Drum Brakes locking up on a 86 PU/Hilux
I have an 86 Toyota 1/2 Ton PU/HiLux. The strangest thing is happening. I had a brake cylinder leak in the Left Rear wheel. After replacing the brake cylinder, cleaned out the brake fluid residue, and...

GOOD BYE
GOOD BYE GROUP it was fun while it was here, BUT times change so I guess its gone
2
2

Tacoma plastic headlight covers
My 2007 truck has extreme "weathering" of the driver side headlight cover. Why the heck would one side age faster than the other? It looks like steel wool has been rubbed on it for hours, maybe crazed...
10
10

Extreme lean condition - 87 22R carburetter
My 87 22R w/carb exhibits an extremely lean condition. Here's the long story. I installed a rebuilt carb years ago due to the original carb being all carbonized and gummed up and not allowing the...
12
12

'04 Tacoma- needs new wipers
At Walmart they have a catalog listing most vehicles and which universal wipers will work. It seems to indicate that for my truck- the only variable is the length, 17". So, I bought what appears to be...
10
10

97 Previa Bearing Failure After Axle Replacement
I have a 1997 Previa all wheel drive (AWD) that was diagnosed by Toyota dealer as needing a front axle replacement on one side. Within 48 hours of getting the repaired vehicle back, it started to make...

PICS: Here comes the 2012 Toyota Tacoma
The boys over at Pickup Trucks found a new Toyota Commercial that shows the new 2012 Toyota Tacoma in all it's glory. The new refreshed model goes to dealers in October of this year. Also a side by...
5
5

4runner
2003 4 runner, going strong at 86,000 miles --- Posted via news:// - Complaints to
8
8

1998 Toyota four runner 3.4 liter automatic, sputtering.
The truck idles great, in neutral, or park, at any RPM, but in gear, it sputters, almost all the time, like, it's not getting the gas. At cold start, it's fine, at first, for a minute, or so. Then, it...
5
5

Master windows switch - '03 Tacoma - ground problem?
The master window switch started having problems, the drivers windows went down part way, but wouldn't go the rest of the way. I found a company online that sells replacement switches( so I bought...
1
1

R I P
well time has come it looks like, the group has died R.I.P
1
1