4runner

2003 4 runner, going strong at 86,000 miles

Craig M

"Craig M" found these unused words:

2001 Tacoma 4x4, going strong at 223,000
Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

1992 Pickup, going strong, 243,236 miles

Reply to
AGW Facts

Traded 96 4Runner at 250k for a new Tacoma in May. I hope I made a good choice

Reply to
JMc

1987 4runner going strong at 190k miles 1991 4runner going strong at 230k miles (winter ride) 1994 4runner going strong at 170k miles (kid's car) 1993 4runner was going strong at 298K, but the salt/rust killed it, so it's a parts car now.

Reply to
chuck

Craig M

I must admit, however, that my 1992 pickup is a death trap, just waiting to kill me and any innocent bystanders in the way.

Reply to
AGWFacts

can i have it?

Reply to