A/C condensate drain

Does anyone know how to clean the condensate drain on my 09 Tacoma? Last year it clogged and I got water on my feet. Worse than that it killed the resistor for the fan speed and I was left with only high.

Thanks Jack

Reply to
Jack

Usually it is just a blockage at the tip of the hose. Stick something of a smaller diameter in the hose and it should clear the blockage, be careful as if there is water in there, it will pour all over you.

Reply to
SnoBrdr