Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 toyota 4Runner 6Cyl 2WD
I recently had my car in a shop for brake replacement. The rotor (disc) and the pads were replaced in the front. However, sometimes when I apply the brake (low or high speeds), it feels like the brake...
2
2

tacoma tires
What are some recommendations for new tires for a 2007 Tacoma ? I intend to replace all 4 tires at the same time. This truck is the 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder sr5 package. I mainly just drive it to work...
1
1

How many miles did you get until your timing belt failed?
Yes, (Subject) that's the question for 2004 to 2006 Tundra trucks. It may be that newer trucks don't have the problem in some way. What damage occurred?

1998 Toyota Four Runner. Engine warning bulb not working.
I have a 1998 3.4 liter automatic Toyota Four Runner, with the engine warning light not lighting, when the ignition is on, with the truck not started. It's burning way to much fuel, like 19 liters per...
1
1

P0141 trouble code
98 4Runner, 5 speed, V6. Check engine light is on. Autozone read the code, says P0141. they say oxygen sensor, bank 1 sensor 2. Is this the sensor before the cat? Looking at the online parts places,...
1
1

more supra clutch blues
got the master cylinder bled but the petal only has some slight resistance almost floored. is that all adjustment ans how do you adjust the hreaded rod? i only found one nut on it under the dash.
2
2

supra, pt2
so i treid to bleed the cylinder and though i could flush crap through, it wouldn't work. i ordered a slave mc locally, $20 including tax and it will be here tomorrow. i did take the old one off abd...

supra question
my 86 1/2 supra's clutch petal went limp and there's a leak. could it be a simple as replacing a seal and bleeding it? the supra groups is extinct, and i have a toy truck so whatever.
14
14

Toyota 06' Highlander power window lift arm pops out of track ?
Left rear door, power window, suddenly stops going up and down. Power window motor runs the lift arm moves up and down. The glass can be slid manually up and down. But no auto-power window lifting. I...
7
7

CNG bi fuel kits for Trundra
Anyone have any experience/info on good kits to covert a gas Tundra to a bi fuel (gas/CNG)? TIA

Dyna Truck Wheel Bearing Service Interval ??
I've got a Toyota Coaster Bus, 2007 model. As far as I can tell it has the same running gear as a Toyota Dyna Truck. Anyone have any ideas as to what the wheel bearing service interval is? The service...

Removal of Anti-Lock brake sensor in rear differential on 1991 Toyota 4x4 pickup
My rear differential is leaking around the anti-lock brake sensor on my 1991 Toyota 4x4 pickup. I removed the one bolt that secures the sensor into the top of the differential and the sensor turns...
1
1

84 pickup 22r carb aap diaphragm
In regard to previous post, much less busy than last time I was here. My old girl has started belching black smoke, which I diagnosed as a leaky AAP diaphragm. Currently a golf tee and vacuum cap are...
1
1

Has the Group Died
R.I.P if it has
3
3

Edmunds vs Kelley for vehicle appraisals
In pricing out my vehicle I had tried Kelley. I now see that Edmunds has a similar site. Edmunds doesn't have a check box for the features, power this and that, and so on. Further, I don't see any...
5
5