Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Back to the 2004 Tundra SR5. Selling Shell
OK, the truck has an A.R.E. camper shell. CX series--top is no higher than the cab. It has a bed liner. I would guess they would be separately, right? In any case, I've found that I really have no...
1
1

OT: 77 Corolla Wagon
I'm looking into buying one of these. Any tips on problem spots to check out on a car this old? Certain frame areas and the like? 1.6 I4 5 speed. TIA!
2
2

Dancing Around Owner Maintained Only?
I pulled the ad for the 2004 Tundra truck weeks ago. (Posts above on timing belt, etc.) I'll try in April again. This is no time to sell it in a small town in the N. Calif. mountains. It's been...
1
1

Tulsa Blizzard of 2011 - Toyota vs. Jeep
I've got a few friends with Jeeps, but I've never had to get one of them to pull my 4x4 Tacoma out of a sticky situation. Last week, after Tulsa was hit with a second round of snow, making our total...
3
3

2004 - 2006 Toyota Tundra Service Manual
I'm looking for the Subject. I found a site that offers a free download, but the catch is that you have to buy their download software app. Any thoughts on this?
5
5

Occasional starter problem on T100?
I have a '96 T100. Every once in a while, it doesn't want to start. I don't even hear it trying, yet the lights, etc. work. I keep thinking it's from corrosion on the battery terminals which seems to...
8
8

Tundra Timing Chain
A potential buyer wants to know if the timing chain and water pump were serviced at 90K?
3
3

Need to Service the Timing Chain of a 2004 Toyota Tundra?
Supposedly, at 90,000 miles Subject should be serviced. What experience have owners had with that? Is it a simple matter to determine if it is needed?
5
5

-

4runner tailgate key switch
On two of my 4runners (87 & 91), the key will roll the window down but not back up. They work fine with the console switch. I'm wondering if anybody here has fixed the key switch and could give me...
2
2

tacoma spare tire
+1 A stranded cable is also damage-tolerant. Put a dent in a steel bar and the crack may propagate through the bar, breaking it. Cut a few wires in a cable and it still retains 80-90% of its original...
6
6

Geocaching
Whle living in LV, I planted some moderately hard ones ... Check Ludlow Silver Lake Borate Cottonwood Canyon Tecopa Gerstly Turned them over to other 'cachers' when I left so they should still be...
1
1

compass in 09 taco
I want to put a compass in my truck but due to the electronics and magnetic field I cannot get one of the add on ones from auto zone etc. to work. Would a G P S work? All I will need is an...
4
4

Re: Alignment
You might try this suggestion. It worked for my older 4X4 and my '99 Taco. "Get the front end alignment checked. Find a shop with a Hunter alignment rack. Get a 4-wheel thrust alignment where they...
1
1

1991 4runner brakes
Hello! My daughters 91 4runner has the front brakes (disk) bunding really bad. It has antilock. Manual points 2 master or booster and abs sensor. Anyone else ever have this problem? Got a fix? ZaXXoN