Back to the 2004 Tundra SR5. Selling Shell

OK, the truck has an A.R.E. camper shell. CX series--top is no higher than the cab. It has a bed liner. I would guess they would be separately, right? In any case, I've found that I really have no need for the shell-liner combo. In fact, think it would be useful to sell it for two reasons. First, if I keep the truck, I have no use for it. Second, I'd say maybe 10% of purchasers want a shell. In our small town,

10K pop, in the Sierra foothills, that seems right. I don't see many trucks going around here.

Here's my question. I know the shell+bed liner were over $1000 new. What % off that price is a reasonable amount? It is in excellent shape.

Reply to
W. eWatson

As it turns out it's a Z series, and the bed liner (carpet) was about

15% of the total cost. Each is sold separately.
Reply to
W. eWatson