1971 VW Super Beetle Convertible FS Arkansas

1971 VW Super Beetle Convertible, Green with Tan top. New tires and battery. Garaged year round. Bought from orginal owner and only driven less than 200 miles a year. Located in Rogers, Arkansas. Asking $ 8,500 or best offer. Pictures can be sent via e-mail. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Must sell !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
T-Rex-AR

Jed Clampett: "Woo doggie! I'm gonna have to see that nice Mr. Drysdale

down at the bank so he kin buy me that convertible to replace my Model T."

Seriously, Arkansas is a fine state. I drove from southern California to

DC way back in 1978 and Arkansas was the first state that had any greenery.

I nearly got lost in the Ozarks when I took a wrong turn after leaving

Fayetteville just before sunset. I finally got my bearings and continued

north, driving through your fine town of Rogers (I assume it's fine).

The highlight of my two day stay in Arkansas was the Blanchard Springs Caverns about 115 miles east of Fayetteville. The beauty of that cave puts more famous caves like Luray Caverns in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia to shame.

Randall

Reply to
Randall Post