2009 VW Calendar All Aircooled Photos

After What seems Months of trying different photos together and getting friends and family's opinions Its finished. I always feel like I've lived through the year before it has even started. This calendar Even includes the all important World VW day also known as drive your VW to work day (which is every day for lots)

The 12 month A4 open size ( 210 mm x 300 mm / 8.27" x 11.81")

26 page VW Calendar featuring 13 New Photos from my Volkswagen photo collection. The 2009 VW calendar will fit nicely in your VW glove box or hang proudly on your wall.

Special offer for Friends Clubs & Groups AU$10.95 + postage at cost (Australia $1.50 rest of the world $4.50 ) all prices are in Australian Dollars so US, UK etc will be adjusted in paypal!

Approx $7.00 USD - =A34.55 GBP - =805.59 EUR - $8.75 CAD + postage at cost

cut & paste 2009.surfingart.com.au no www in front

cheers

pete

Reply to
surfart

In school boy style humor ....

Hey Mr Fart :)

or should I call you Sur :D

LOL

sorry - made me smile !

Reply to
tricky

never thought of it that way before

Sir Fart :)

Reply to
surfart

Still got a few calendars left if anyone doesn't have a 2009 calendar yet.

happy new year all :)

Reply to
surfart

Surf Art? Or Sir Fart?

Anywho, the local funeral home sent out free calendars. It was alarming because in mine, December was missing! What do they know that we don't?

Reply to
John J