4 Barrel

Anybody use a 4 BBL carb on their bug. Johnnie's 4-Play (listed in the back of Hot VWs) lists a 4 BBL manifold with 600 CFM Eldebrock carb for $600. Cheaper than Webers and should be a whole lot easier to tune.

----- Whatever happened to the old Holley Bug Spray carb?

Gone the way of so many other things I suppose.

What are some other induction options?

Dan

Reply to
bcdlr

Those stupid big-ass adapters have been coming and going for thirty years, failing every time. Don't waste your money. They won't work.

Reply to
johnboy

dan, we adapted a holley to a bug years ago....it definitely is NOT easier to tune...a holley or edelbrock does well on a nice big intake on your average v8 with short and warm intake runners.....does not do well on a street driven vw...if you want to blast wide open for about 10-12 seconds per trip on the dragstrip it could be made to work...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani