72 custom at Vintage Werks

this is a custom 72 super with 2 1/2" wide Creative Car Craft fenders, House of Kolor silver white marbalizer and 1641 engine and disc brakes from Top Line parts and empi 8 spoke rims.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

pray tell, where in that "list" do you mention anything that would make the car a "custom"?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Custom to Mario would mean pounds & pounds of bondo.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Or else as much of a deathtrap as possible. How many parts on the car are stolen, Bondario?

Reply to
ryan68bug

finished pictures of jeff's 72 super it wen't over great at the big bug shoot out. We worked a few 20 hour days to finish for the show.

Reply to
Kafertoys

that's the car you refered to in the other post? (the one where you showed you are just a blowhard on the net) the link in that post went to a rusty car... anyway...

if that took 2nd in the 68-up stock class i'd hate to see the competition... there is nearly NOTHING "stock" about that car... but i don't expect you to actually understand a stock restoration...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you truly are a dumb ass the tan 68 is the one that took 2nd Jeff's car is the 72 that first you ask?

now your saying theres nothing stock about it. you need to STFU and head to home depot to by the baxed cabinets you install.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'm a dumbass, yet you post links to a car covered in surface rust while bragging on your work? okay, i'm a dumbass for following your links and trying to make heads or tails of your attempt to write in English.

the 72 isn't stock... as I said.... when I head to Home Depot(I actually get mainly Masterpiece or Custom Wood Products) to get those "baxed" cabinets, should I pick up a few square of the pink fanfold for your future "restorations"?

You aren't bright enough to shut up when you should....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.

keep being juvenile if you want the truth is I go to the shows as I want, cars that I restore win show, and even if there judged in the wrong class (wont even go there)still impress everyone that looked at it. keep making your childish comments but understand I have a shop full of work my web shot page proves that and get to see lots of people appreciate my hard work at shows.

I see in your personality you thrive on conflict, is it a childhood trauma that created this?

You should come to the shop and see the truth

I thought there was an agreement to stick on topic

Reply to
Kafertoys

as I've said before, I don't doubt you can do some decent work... heard you can from folks that know... BUT the FACTS remain that you did shitty work on joans car and the pictures of the ghia that you brag on show how much quality that car had put into it.... you just can't deny that, and if you want to call me pointing it out "juvenile" go for it... most folks call that reality... something you're not real fond of.... there's nothing wrong with the exterior resprays you do(even evident in the pics of the tan 68, the wheelwells were not touched and you didn't even bother to straighten the channel lip where the jackpoint had bent it.. details is what you lack in) but calling them "restorations" or "show quality work" is just wishful thinking on your part... i won't even touch the "juvenile" statements because the irony of you calling folks "pu$$y" and not even having the balls to write it out, shows your mentality and hypocrisy.

I don't thrive on conflict, but I don't sugarcoat either... call it like it is, and you, like many, can't handle the truth... the irony in you saying that is awesome.... if you didn't thrive on conflict and negative attention you'd have stopped posting years ago.... but you like it...LOL

I've asked before, would an untouched rusthole look different in your shop than it does in the pictures of your work? You avoid the questions about the work you've put out, and you've had the nerve to post in the past that you'd let the pictures of your work speak for themselves.... you sure you want that?

you have read the subject that you posted with, right? I'm well within the subject of Vintage Werks... I've only asked about the work you've put out... one more question, why do you wish to claim the 68 and the 72, yet don't claim, nor explain, Joan's car? you have to be responsible for all your work... not just the one's no one has posted close ups of yet...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani