Sam's 72 super at Vintage Werks

Sam's 72 super was brought to me to find where water was coming in and had to be completely redone due to poor quality repair work.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Oh, you must have done the work on it before...

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

YOU are fixing the "poor quality" repairs? LOL...

lets review for you since you are slow...

here is YOUR "high quality" and "show winning" work...

and the "show winning" ghia... ( i giggle every time i have to type that!)
show your "customer" your real work instead of your visions of what your work is, and then they will realize that macco isn't so bad...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Ah, a quiz.... I know this one, THE WINDOWS, THE WINDOWS, THE WINDOWS. What did i win???

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Roger, he should know that, especially after the news crew pointed out that Joan's bug was full of water and trash from sitting outside with no windows.... i guess it's true, can't fix stupid...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yes, sadly, i know. I've been reading this (or should i say these) topic(s) off and on.... Sometimes it is too much, and sometimes, well ... Too sad for words....

...Roger

"Joey Tribiani" schreef in bericht news:yRr9k.9160$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe20.lga...

Reply to
bug '59