72 super /custom

Pictures from page 11 on my webshote page

These are pictures of a 72 super that I'm working on now,, It was converted from semi auto to 4 speed engine reseal and Top-line disc brake conversion with 17" rims

and Maxi lower strut kit

not sure how far the owner plans on going with this but its a great start for a look thats starting to get popular in this area,

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

rjmacres

Mario it's great to hear that the "uglier than sherri's pimpled ass cheeks" look is getting popular in your area. Now the crap that comes out of that shithole you call a shop might actually get some positive recognition.

You should drive that car into a lake and then send a bill for 9K to the owner and call it a day. You'll end up with the same results as your last "restoration".

And what's up with that drawing that sherri made for the interior of Joan's bug? Just proves what a couple of tweaker losers you two sacks of shit are.

Have a nice day, assfuck.

Reply to
Legion of Doom

There is so much orange peel in this paint job, an amateur could do better. Really low quality.

Take a look to see how an amateur paint job looks, done on the outside and without a paint booth. I don't think you can get even close to that quality. This is a picture of my bug after a front collision repair, where the complete front was cut and a new from a donor car was welded in place.

Bill Spiliotopoulos, '67 bug.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos

place.http://alma-tech.com/tmp/1967/SV201100.JPG>

Hey Bill your car is sweet I can tell you have put alot of money in it.

I didn't paint the 72 it was brought to me painted, and your wrong come see I have some really smooth work at my shop right now.

I'm going to see if I can get the paint and do some much needed touch up.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

No bondo was used in the making of this post

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

Leopold Stotch

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

Scott H

I looked in the phone book and found Mario:

in red.

Reply to
Karl

Mario:

circled in red.

Hell no we're not helping Mario. The more comments on what a douche bag Mario is out on the internet, the better. Keep the thread links coming, fellers, that way anybody that does a search on this coked-out meth head will get advance warning of his piss-poor turd-polishing abilities.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty