73 wiper blades?

What is the correct size of windshield wiper blades for my 73 Super Beetle convertable ? Is the left and right the same size ? Thank you LeRoy Prosic Ontario Canada

73 V/W Super Convertable 59 Studebaker Lark 4/dr. 62 Studebaker Champ p/u
Reply to
LeRoy Prosic

The wiper blade size is 13 inches on my '73 Super Sedan. I would expect the convertible to be the same. Both the left and the right are the same size.

LeRoy Prosic wrote:

Reply to
Houdsie