Thank you all

Being a new owner of a 73 Convert. and my first air cooled VW. I would like to thank you all for the helpful information i have recieved from the members of this news group in trying to get it back on the road . You guys are great ! I,m located in Sarnia Ont., Can.. Lets have a roll call ? LeRoy & Donna Prosic

73 Super Beetle Convert. 59 4dr. Lark 62 Champ
Reply to
LeRoy Prosic

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina

71 Autostick Super Beetle 85 Convertible Cabriolet 87 S-15. (lowered of course) 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Limited.

LeRoy Prosic wrote:

Reply to
payments338

Roll call - that's a good idea. Here's mine: Fairfield county, Connecticut.

72 and 75 standard beetle.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

I like it. I too benifited from eveybody here.

Shelby County, Alabama

66 typeIII frame long body Manx copy some boring daily drivers. '97 Mazda p/u. '00 Grand Cherokee. '01 2 door Blazer < TC
Reply to
tcrdn11

This group is better than any manual....First place I turn to for information...

You guys all rock. Hopefully, someday, I will have the knowledge where I, too, can give back to others looking for help.

Juan Southeast Pennsylvania '72 Super '00 Maxima

Reply to
Juan

A Yankee from the south here in North Carolina reporting.

1971 Standard beetle 1958 Folding roof sedan 1994 SHO Various motorcycles

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Port St Lucie, Florida here (The eye of 3 hurricanes in two years)

1972 Super Beetle (currently in a million pieces) 2001 Jetta TDI 2003 Honda Civic LX 2004 Ford Explorer 1974 Yamaha DT360A Enduro Various bikes, skateboards, and other toys

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

OK - Just for fun !

District of Coventry and Warwickshire England UK

64 Split Bus 68 Bay Bus 78 Bay Bus 70 Convertable Bug 72 Convertable Bug 71 Ferrari Kit Dino 246GT VW Chassis 75 Super 73 Super 70 Std Bug 72 Std Bug 70 Bug in bits 68 Land Rover 78 Pontiac Firebird 64 Volvo 1800S 72 Mini 850 80 Golf 94 Suzuki Vitara 94 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100 94 Yamaha 125 SR 2005 58Ft Narrow Boat

Understanding Wifey :-)

4 Kids 1 Dog

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 12:02 PM Subject: Re: Thank you all

Reply to
tricky

Poole, Dorset UK

1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Seven DeLux 1964 Austin Mini Super DeLux 1978 Leyland Mini 1000

umm.. that's all of mine...

although brother/sister/parents collection consists of...

1947 MG TC (for sale) 1962 MGA MKII 1994 Rover Mini Tahiti 2003 Mazda 323F Sport 1991 Toyota Previa GL 1998 Citroen AX

as you can see.. it's a little crowded around here!

Reply to
Howard Rose