76 Bay steering box seal

Hi,

my steering box is leaking.

I have read that you can replace the seals but I can't find anywhere to buy one - does anyone know where I can get one. I am in the UK but will buy from anywhere.

It would also be good to hear from anyone who has replaced their own seal.

Thanks

Will

Reply to
Bluedc

Dont know particularly that box but all seals I,ve come across are an "standard" type that a bearing /seal outlet sells. Should be a ~4-5 digit number number on the seal to identify it, otherwise if you can get it out so dealer can take measurements or even take in the box with seal out so he can measure shaft diameters etc.

Reply to
John