76 S/Beetle carb question

Hey group, I yanked the H30/31PICT carb off my 76 Super Bug and begin rebuilding the carb. I guess my 45 year old eyes were not sharp enough to pick up the markings on the two jets that screw into the Right side of the carb body and now I don't know which jet goes into which jet port. One jet is a #55 and the other is a #65. The two jet ports are on the right / passenger side of the carb. One faces directly to the right and the other is angled toward the rear of the car about 30 degrees. Is there any rule of thumb about where the larger jet should go? Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Ervin Charles

The #55 probably goes to the port on the right side (idle Jet), the #65 to the angled towards the back port.

Bill, '67 bug.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos