79 SB Conv. Advice needed.

I inherited this and don't know what to do with it. Maybe someone here can help.

This used to be my Mom's car. It has sat in a shop building for 8 years.

1979 White Super Beetle Convertible. It was a real nice car, the body is good, the interior excellent but has a locked up engine with an undetermined cause.

What are good options for this car. Will it be a pain to repair (There are few VW dealers in Wyoming)? Does it have any value?

I couldn't find a FAQ for this group so I hope I am not breaking protocol with this question.

Any advice would be appreciated.

CW

Reply to
The Celtic Warrior

undetermined

Tim Rogers

...I concur. Thise are by far the best value out there.

...gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Where in WY are you located...? Help may be closer than you think...

Regards, Jon

64 baja

The Celtic Warrior wrote:

Reply to
Jon Eischeid

Gillette - at least that is where the car is located.

Reply to
The Celtic Warrior