79 VW Verts need to go

Ugly Ducklings

I live in WLA and I need to move out my project car. Needs love and attention but starts and has lots of new parts. Two 1977 VW Bug Convertible' s. First one is running with new tan upholstery, new convertible top kit (not installed), carpet, running boards, floor pan inserts, tow bar, Porsche type wheels, many extra parts. Needs paint, TLC, tune up and maybe a gas tank. All stock parts, great project car. Second car is a crashed parts car. Could be repaired, no engine, otherwise complete less computer. Over 4K invested in both cars. I ran out of cash and energy to finish the project and the wife says I need to move them out. The running car passed the smog a couple of years ago when I put it in my yard for storage (clear title). Both cars for $1800 OBO. Call: Armando at (cell) 213-949-0979 or snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net Cars in Santa Monica/WLA Area.

Reply to
ARMANDO LOPEZ