POR-15 Fuel Tank Kit in Canada....

Hi Everyone...

I am trying to source a supplier for the POR-15 fuel tank restoration kit....I am hoping to do the tank this weekend, so if I can avoid it, I would prefer not to order the kit....does anybody know of a Canadian supplier in the Greater Toronto Area that sells POR-15???

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Ben Boyle

where to get it locally to me! If you

it's way to you in time for this weekend?

Because I can't find any place that can get it to me by the weekend....

Is there anything on the market that will perform the same as POR 15, but is more redily available?

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Here's the list of Canadian dealers:

Looks like Lakefield is the closest to Toronto...

Reply to
Eric Janzen

I bought mine online and it worked great!. I did the tank twice just to be sure it was all sealed. The instructions say not to re-pore the old sealer back into the can but I did and had no problems. I strained it and then sealed the tank a second time. Just make sure the tank is dry and clean. If you haven't cleaned it yet let me know I have a few tips on that.. good luck!

Reply to
MicroBiz