A Ghia to drool over

As the heading says heres a video of a ghia worth drooling over plus it has a beetle being disassembled.

Kafertoys

Beautiful!! I want one!! It says that it contains an AC 6 cyl 3.6 liter engine from Porsche - That'll move! :)

Reply to
Remco

(a little translation)

Reply to
bug '59

It was featured in "Volksworld" last summer or spring, I think. They said it was clocked on the autobahn at 186 MPH.

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Fweem?! More like ROOOOOOAAR! Bad. Ass.

Reply to
Anthony

Belgium??

Hers a couple of links

For 260K USD ,Bader racing will build one just for you!!!!

Reply to
SuthernAhia

hummmmm - 1303 frame head and steering .... I wonder if he gets the shimies at 186mph ?

Rich

Reply to
tricky

I just wonder how much of the pink mist they can recover when the Ghia goes end over end 423 times at that speed. 8)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

"SuthernAhia" schreef in bericht news:zupqf.54768$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...

Well.... like i said, i'm not sure where. I know for a fact that i saw it before. Could be in Holland, Belgium or even on the internet for that matter. Bottom line, it's a h@ll of a car :-)