Add Grease Fitting to Sealed Ball Joints??

Anyone done this? My ball joints are less than two years old and loud enough to be heard a full block away! These are sealed with no removable cap on top. My plan is to drill and tap for a zerk fitting. Has anyone done this? I know how to keep metal shavings out - no problem there, but is there enough space and is there enough meat to thread for the zerk fitting???

Reply to
Busahaulic

REPLACE REPLACE REPLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before your ride becomes someone elses parts car.

You "Wreak" it. The ball joints ARE SHOOT, GONE, DONE FOR. Park it till you can fix it.

Reply to
Tow-Driver