Help with bus exhaust please

I need some advice on replacing the exhaust on a 1977 bus. I'm not too familiar with the system. I'm looking for a relatively cheap way out and need to replace everything behind the heater boxes. I saw some good prices at bus boys and bus depot but wasn't sure if the parts they listed would replace everything I need to replace. Thanks in advance for any advice or comment.

Reply to
Rob