Dellorto 45 DRLA Carb set for sale on E-Bay

I have a set of carbs for sale over on e-bay if anyone is interested. They are a set of Dellorto DRLA 45's in very good condition. They come with air cleaners, velocity stacks, and throttle linkage. All you would need to add will be manifolds for your engine, and the correct jets for your application. I bought them from a gentleman on this forum several years ago. They were mostly in storage, as they were a bit too big for my 1776 type 1. The will work for smaller engines, if you want to go flat out all the time, and the driveability was even decent with them, but the smaller

40s were better for my driving. If you have a larger displacment type 1, or a type 4, these could be the carbs you are looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net The carbs can be seen at:

Thanks,

~~fred francis

Reply to
Fred Francis