Adding intermittent operation to wipers

................I use that stuff and it's not the same as the regular Rain-x. In fact, I don't think that it's any better than the generic blue stuff except that it doesn't freeze up as easily when it's below freezing outside.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Mark

And those of us whose wiper reservoirs don't hold pressure.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Destination: grocery store.

Get a squirt bottle, if window becomes impossible to squint through, roll down window, stick arm out window (insert a "wear gloves" step if it's that cold out), and spray like mad onto the windshield.

Recruit passenger to help with other side if you can't squirt that far.

Roll windows up, turn on wipers.

I reccomend speeds under 40 mph, any higher than that and instead of landing on the window it tends to rocket down your sleeve.

Reply to
Seth Graham

Unneeded. With the flat windshield on my bug, any speed over zero causes all the available rain and mist in the neighborhood to be sucked onto it. Plenty of fluid for the wipers to use. ;)

Reply to
Michael Cecil