aluminum case manufacturers

Does anybody know where these are coming from? I've heard about the castings and some specific problems w/ factory specs. I've also heard there have been improvements on the aluminum case. Do we know what manufacturers are producing these cases? Are they US made? And can we tell the difference between the generation 1 cases and later ones? As much as I would like to dig into a new aluminum case I am very reticent to purchase one without knowing its manufacturer and potential problems. Thanks for any replys w/ info. Joel Bartlett

Reply to
Joel Bartlett

Ben Boyle

Reply to
still in primer

I've checked some out myself and so far I just don't know. I believe the case cb performance developed might be available. Call them and see.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik