Another Neighborhood Assoc. Story.

Now it's my turn, the neighborhood nazi's have made the rounds to clean up our environment, no more unregistered undrivable vehicles. I bow my head in shame for not posting here first, I feel it deserves the most possible exposure to avoid the crusher. Ad and pictures Ebay 2439661929

1972 Bus, Westfalia, located in the high desert of Albuquerque New Mexico, no rust through anywhere, light rust areas in paint here and there, and I do mean really light, it hardly ever rains here, anyway, bus is not complete, no engine, trans, canvass dry rotted, ice box missing, and I think a cabinet, otherwise, everything else is there, brakes work, glass is good, side windows crank in and out, you could install a driveline and drive as is, or use for parts. Hopefully someone can put it to good use, I started the bidding at $100.00 US dollars, sorry no title, bill of sale will be provided. Thanks for your consideration. Douglas
Reply to
Douglas