Great story O.T. about a another generation

You're right - that's a great story.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Reply to
WayneC

On my recent visit to the midwest, I commented that I felt like I was in a time warp as we drove through small communities in which Americans still lived in small but immaculately maintained old frame houses with neatly manicured yards along quiet streets without need of burglar bars & alarm systems. All of those old neighborhoods in my area have all gone down the drain and it is impossible to find a small inexpensive home on a quiet neat street anymore because all of those old neighborhood have been taken over by minorities; and safe, decent homes have become a luxury for those willing to pay big bucks or drive great distances to work.

Diversity, multiculturalism, "civil rights", and so-called fair housing all add up to the price of forced integration and the ruination which usually follows in its wake. Homes abandoned, public schools destroyed, lost jobs, burglaries, graffitti, scattered trash, & lives shattered by drugs, rapes, & murdered loved ones are all the price of forced equality when freedom for the majority is removed & special privileges are given to the minority. Decent people work all of their lives to pay off their homes & build up their businesses, only to find that politicians & unelected judges have given away everything they have worked for to appease th endless demands of minorities & their advocates. When you see a wrecked, and now uninhabitable former working class neighborhood, thank a liberal.

Reply to
Barry

A profound observation, that is is now obvious in any USA city, suburb or even rural area. Very sad. Not so much for us, we have enjoyed the benifits of our past culture. At least in our childhood, but our grand children will never be so fortunate.

Reply to
RPE

Before WWII, we were a relatvely stable population, with the kids leaving house staying in the same area. Then the war caused a great upheaval in moving about seeking a better job or serving with the forces and seeing "better" places. (Damn few people here, in San Diego, actually were born and raised here.) Now, with the prices of houses skyrocketing so many places, kids can't get a house in their own hometown.

Let's blame Hitler and/or Tojo!

Karl RPE wrote:

Reply to
midlant

I don't blame anybody but our own domestic crooks like Earl Warren , Ike , LBJ , and now GW who destabilized communities & thwarted the will of the majority, causing people to have to abandon their homes in the communities they grew up in. Wide open borders and so-called fair housing has done the same thing to the housing market that $3.00/gal. gas has done to personal transportation: made it a luxury which is almost unavailable to working people. Here in Houston, virtually all of the older neighborhoods that were once occupied by working class Americans are either unhabitable or are, like the place I grew up in, now so expensive that most younger folks can not afford to buy homes there. What young family wants to pay $300K for a 1500 sq. ft. house and then have to pay private school tuition while paying $4K a year in school taxes? Most choose to move to the 'burbs, but now the illegals are getting govt. loans to buy some of the more moderate priced homes there & lowering the quality of life substantially. Other "poor" people get sec 8 housing assistance to despoil nice suburbs. I fear that our grandchildren & their kids will experience the same marginalization, dispossession, and genocide now being experienced by the white populations of Zimbabwe & So. Africa. Ever noticed that of all of the "refugees" being taken in by the US, so very few from SouthernAfrica are getting in? We have room for every uneducated wetback, Somalian, & Arab who wants to come here to roost, but don't have room for the productive, cultured, English-speaking refugees from Africa. Bush even gave the Ethopian government 10 new jumbo jets to get the Africans over here with.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Barry

My dentist is from South Africa. I'm suposed to make an appointment with him for root canal work as soon as I have a few hours available. Don't know when that will be...

Karl Barry wrote: .> I fear that our grandchildren & their kids will experience the same

wetback, Somalian, & Arab who wants to come here to roost, but

Reply to
midlant

He is fortunate. So Africa is a good place to be from.