Anyone tried them?

I,m looking at a SVDA Distributor ( equiv 113-905-205) on ebay. ~$50 in Aust dollars. ( veedub-online store) Obviously Chinese manufacture for that price and looking at other ads it seems to be used by other suppliers to put ignition modules in and sold for about $125. Has anyone one used one?. My gut reaction is that if its from China its probably pre worn out. If quality is acceptable though its probably worth giving my Mexican 009 the flick. Cheers John

Reply to
John