ATT: John

Are you still looking for Kadron parts? I remembered this place after a while.. :

There has been some negative feedback on him(Turbo kits and head-work taking to long), but I'm sure he is ok for parts..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

depends on who you ask, or how long you are willing to wait on those parts...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Thanks, PJ, but I've had the order in at aircooled.net for five or six weeks. I'll wait it out. Will let you know how long it finally takes.

Reply to
John

john... what are you needing Kadron wise? if you remember the Email addy you can send me a message privately... i have some parts and i'm stepping away from carbs...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani